Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This is the life.



I had wanted to make these "cloaks" since I saw them made up by Dana.  They seemed so fun to play in.  So I made them for Christmas presents and I love the way they turned out.  I contemplated whether to buy the new book for awhile and finally took the plunge.  Growing Up Sew Liberated.  I think I will probably make a few things from this book.  I have a pants pattern traced and the pattern cut so that might be the next project. 


The pattern was super easy to follow.  I made the bigger one first and there are a lot of little errors manipulating the satin fabic     But it ended up fine.  The smaller one was a bit easier since I had experience. 


 
I am never sure what my kids will actually play with when I get them stuff.  Especially my daughter. 


But they have flown around the house a few times already. 




Happy Make Believe! - Clover

No comments: